SEA Teacher Batch 8 - Pre-Departure

     Hi guys! So, my name is Bintang Jeanette Puspita (20 y.o), I am a college student of Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University, my major is education of Biology. Today I’m gonna share my experience about pre-departure 8th Batch SEA-Teacher 2019 programme. But before we jump in, pardon the design of my blog, because I never actually write something on it. Lol.

     It was a bright day when I got the announcement about this programme. I didn’t wanna join at the first place, because I thought it gonna be troublesome with the administration, document, selection, and that kind of stuff. Luckily, a friend of mine said that I have to join it, since she knew that I could speak English (which actually not really good tho). Somehow, I thought ‘why not?’, and I ended up registered for it.

     Day gone by, I still didn’t get any information about this programme. I wondered like Is there any requirement needed? When will the test held? What documents should I prepared? I was trying to just let this chance went away, but miracle happened. I got the notification on my phone, it was a broadcast message about 8th Batch SEA-Teacher programme.

     The selection day finally arrived, it was held on June, 28th 2019. I already prepared my lesson plan, my other documents, and even the answers to possible questions in the interview. I was so nervous until I got a bad headache. But then it was my turn to be interviewed and did the micro teaching. Afterwards, at noon they announced the result. And guess what? My name was at the first list. I was so happy until I forgot that I had a headache.
     Here’s a picture of me and my major mates after the selection :
And that's how the beautiful journey began :)

Comments

Popular Posts