3rd Week (September 16th - 22nd 2019)

          The 3rd week was the busiest week in my SEA Teacher journey. I was teaching from Monday to Friday on 9th Masigasig class, and we went to Manila on weekend.

Demo Teaching

            My teaching practice started from September, 16th 2019, and ended on September, 20th 2019.  I had 4 days teaching, and a day to held an examination. My first day teaching was so great. They seem exhilarating and curious about Biology, especially about the topic we were discuss, Heredity. They were super cooperative, I'm lucky to have them. 


               It was beyond my expectations. We got along really well, we took a pictures, we laughed, we shared foods, we told secrets and so on. They once visited my dormitory to gave me gift. That was sweet. We were so close, until I felt like they were my friends, not my students. We succeed to build the bond between us. I am deeply grateful.

              Day gone by, it was Thursday, September, 19th 2019. The school was suspended due to the thypon. Okay then, I had to teach until Monday on the next week. It made me happy that I had an extended time to taught them. 


                Time flew rapidly. It was last day of teaching, and happened to be their examination day.

Trip to Manila

                 We weren't actually planned to go to Manila. We should go to Vigan City or Baguio on the 2nd week, but the plan changed due to bad weather and the absent of the vehicle. We ended up traveled to Manila.
                  We went to National Museum of Fine Arts. It was an awsome place. All the painting there was painted by the Filipinos. Here are some of my favourites arts :
Spolarium by Juan Luna

Potrait of A Filipina by Anastacio T Caedo

Unfinished Painting due to the death of the painter

                  Next stop was Rizal Park, Manila and the Mall of Asia. We went to Cultura at Mall of Asia, and we bought a lot of stuff there. It was kinda expensive, but yea, worthy.
SEA Teacher Batch 8 and SEA TVET Batch 4 Participants

Sunset on Mall of Asia

Comments

Popular Posts